There’s always work to be done. Wood to cut. Manure to shovel. We have a hardworking machine to help you - the Super Duty Diesel 700. It’s perfect for loading and hauling bigger loads.
The ever-reliable Diesel 700 has a large rear SpeedRack and runs on six different types of fuel. These machines have as much guts, determination and calluses as you do. And like you, they don’t know the word “quit”.
The great thing about these large SpeedRacks, aside from being extremely strong and durable, is the speed installation and removal of a wide variety of accessories with no tools. Also you get 3-in-1 versatility. Pull two pins and you can change the SpeedRack to an accessory You can find all the assential SpeedRack accessories in our 2014 Accessories catalog.
Super Duty Diesel 700 Engine
The word “diesel” is synonymous with all things tough. This bruising 686cc, 2-valve inline twin diesel engine runs on six different types of fuel: DF1, DF2, DF-Arctic, JP5, JP8 and Biodiesel (see Owners Manual).
On-The-Fly 2WD/4WDSTANDARD 4-WHEEL DRIVE
Power is delivered to both the rear and front tires via the open front differential. This allows the front tires to spin at different speeds, maintaining easy steering.
4-WHEEL DRIVE with FRONT DIFF LOCK
Power is distributed equally to all four tires, providing maximum traction to get through all types of challenging terrain..
Versatility ATV Rack
When you’re looking to buy a Side by Side or ATV, versatility is huge. And Arctic Cat delivers. Check out the TRV’s 3-in-1 system. You can easily remove the passenger seat by just pulling two pins. Then add an accessory SpeedRack® or a heavy-duty cargo box. There’s also our SPEEDPoint™ system utilizing an easy-access, three-point attachment so you can add implements quickly.
Our strong, durable SpeedRacks allow for speedy installation and removal of a wide variety of accessories with no tools. Rack baskets. Cargo boxes. Carryalls. You can find all the essential SpeedRack accessories under the category "Parts & Accessories.
Diesel - Large Speedrack (3in1)
The great thing about these large SpeedRacks, aside from being extremely strong and durable, is the speed installation and removal of a wide variety of accessories with no tools. Also you get 3-in-1 versatility. Pull two pins and you can change the SpeedRack to an accessory You can find all the assential SpeedRack accessories in our Accessories catalog.
Power Engine ATV
When we talk about things built right, right here — our H2 and H1 engines have to be at the forefront of the conversation. Built in St. Cloud, Minnesota, these two power plants display plenty of bicep. The H2 1000 V-Twin engine has 951cc of displacement. While the H1 in our 700, 550 and 450 machines displays plenty of ultrasmooth force as well. These engines are built with a Pentroof Hemispherical Combustion Chamber, which provides the power advantages of the hemispherical design plus the efficiency advantages of 4 valves per cylinder.
- Bore & Stroke (mm)75 x 77,6
- Engine TypeI-Twin SOHC, 4-stroke, 2-valve
- Engine displacement (cc)686
- Gas / DieselDiesel
- PS / KW (L7e)17,5 / 12,9
- PS / KW (off Road)17,5 / 12,9
- Cooling SystemLiquid with fan
- Overall length (cm/in.)236,2 / 93
- Overall width (cm/in.)120,7 / 47,5
- Overall height (cm/in.)121,9 / 48
- Wheelbase (cm/in.)147,3 / 58
- Wheelbase (Short/Long)Long Wheel Base
- Ground Clearance (cm/in.)27,9 / 11
- Dry weight393,4 / 867,3
- TransmissionAutomatic CVT
- Gear SelectionL / H / N / R
- Drive System2/4 WD + Electric Diff. Lock
- Front brakesHydraulic Disc
- Rear brakesHydraulic Disc
- Front SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Front (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Rear SuspensionDouble A-Arm
- Suspension Travel - Rear (cm/in.)25,4 / 10
- Type ApprovalsL7e / LOF / T3C
- Number of Seats2
Towing / Hauling
- Rack Capacity - Front (kg/lbs.)45,4 / 100
- Rack/Box Capacity - Rear (kg/lbs.)90,8 / 200
- L7e [kg]181
- LOF [kg] braked840
- LOF [kg] unbraked181
- T3C [kg] braked978
- T3C [kg] unbraked489
- Alternator Capacity (amps)40
- Fuel Capacity (lt./gal.)20,1 / 5,3
- Tire Front25x8-R12
- Tire Rear25x10-R12
- Featuresadjustable suspension
front mounted 3.000 lbs. / 1.360 kg winch
fully independent suspension
large rear SpeedRack
rear hitch w. 50mm ball (no electric wiring)
Front differential lock
Front and rear SpeedRacks
Powder-coated steel rims
Dynamic engine braking
- Add to TRV Limited or Cruiser when the cargo box is removed
- Adds carrying capacity on a TRV
- Easy-access, inside storage compartments
- Highly visible, reflective Aircat logo and carbon fiber vinyl pattern
- Quickly attaches over passenger seat
1436-306: '09-'13 TRV
- Adds a pickup-style box to TRV or Diesel models by using a few quick-attach pins
- Easy-loading, flip tailgate
- Side rails help prevent load from falling out
- NOTE: ’09-’13 models require removal of rear rack cover for installation
0436-827: '06-'13 TRV & Diesel
- Frame & Mounting “Quick-Attach”
- 152cm Yellow Blade
- End Plates
- Edge Markers
- 152cm Deflector
AC010-077: 500 - 100 (excl. Prowler & Wildcat